Craftsmanship in the house of Wagner
Since its formation in 1917, the Vienna-based jewellery company Wagner has been concerned with jewellery at the highest level of quality. The production of single pieces and the fulfilment of individual customer requirements characterised the early years. As time passed, additional pieces would increasingly be made for existing single items, in order to form a complete set.
In 1991, the first Wagner jewellery collection, LeGrale®, was launched. Since the huge success of this collection (if not before), the house of Wagner has played a leading role in the sphere of exclusive jewellery creations in Austria. Further collections followed: Solitaire, Masterpiece, Star Light, Big Heart, Riviére, Hoops, Signature, il Ponte, Living Stones, Colosseo, and Or´Diva.