The camera pan
The continuous camera pan commences at Kärntner Strasse in front of the jewellery store display window.
Via a crane shot along the portal, the camera travels up to the first floor, looking in on the watch workshop, crosses the "bel étage", and then leads the viewer over the grand staircase into the lavish rooms on the ground floor. Travelling along the open hearth, the camera finally leads via the customer bar to the 4-metre-high waterfall. The dénouement of the story, the end of the film, takes place with an image of the exit in front of the jewellery display on Kärntner Strasse.
A family business amid changing times
Since 1917, the family business Juwelier Wagner has stood for premium, ageless jewellery design of the highest quality. Each individual epoch has comprised new challenges as well as new opportunities. The ever-present spirit of innovation in the house of Wagner offers permanence and continuity through changing times.
Cast & Crew – Extract
Principal cast: Hilde Dalik and Alexander Pschill, Producer: Helmut Feier, Director & producer:Andreas Kreimaier, Camera (DoP): Marcus Pohlus, Compositing Artist: Constatin Borchert,Film music: Markus Kienzl, Tania Saedi
© Juwelier Wagner, Vienna, 2012