- Casing Material:
- Diameter 41.00 mm, Stainless steel
- fluted ceramic set with other gemstones
- Automatic, Calibre L619/888
- Metal bracelet
- Clasp Function:
- With double security folding clasp and integrated diving extension
- Additional features:
- Seconds hand, Date display, Saphirglas
- Water Resistance:
- 300 m
The brand was established in Saint-Imier in the French part of Switzerland in 1832. Longines is known for its very long tradition in watchmaking, which is often used to inspire current watch collections. The brand also has special expertise in timekeeping at international world sports championships, which is also incorporated in the development of special watch collections. Both worlds are reflected in the current models: elegant, timeless design, crafted with the latest 21st century techniques.
Online payment can be made by credit card (Visa or Master Card) Maestro or “Sofort” bank transfer.