- Casing Material:
- Diameter 41.00 mm, steel case with polished and satin finish
- Automatic, Calibre Mechanisches Uhrwerk mit Selbstaufzug, Kaliber 2824
- Steel and yellow gold bracelet
- Clasp Function:
- folding clasp and safety catch
- Additional features:
- Chronometer, Seconds hand, Saphirglas
- Water Resistance:
- 150 m
The Tudor watch manufacture was set up by Hans Wildorf, founder of Rolex, in 1926. His wish was to create a wristwatch for “his Rolex retailers” that was more reasonably priced but had to be equally reliable. Tudor is committed to the spirit of the company’s founder and a tradition with a rich heritage. However, in the further development, conception and production of today’s contemporary watch collections, Tudor always looks ahead and relies on leading edge technology, creativity and exclusive innovations. The combination of tradition with the spirit of the time can be found in both the sports models and also in the elegant and classic watch collections by Tudor.
Online payment can be made by credit card (Visa or Master Card) Maestro or “Sofort” bank transfer.