The Panerai watch manufacture was established in Florence in 1860. In the 1930s, the brand developed particularly robust diving watches for “Gamma” the Italian navy’s special unit – the legendary Panerai Radiomir. The watches were also easy to read under water and in poor light conditions. The radiomir luminous material was replaced by luminor from 1950 onwards and the collection name was also adjusted. The characteristic crescent-shaped crown protection bridge was also introduced. Today, the Panerai brand combines Italian design with Swiss perfection and precision in its watch collections.
Aesthetic and masculine watch collections from Panerai are: Radiomir, Luminor, Luminor Due, Submersible, Desk Clock
Panerai is available at Juwelier Wagner Graben 21/Tuchlauben 2. Additional customer service for Panerai watches at Wagner: activation of the worldwide warranty card, international 8 years warranty, leather or metal bracelet replacement, watch servicing, watch repair.